I. General terms and conditions:
- 1. These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall govern the relationship between Invest Logistic 1 EOOD, hereinafter referred to as the Provider, the owner of the www.investlogistic.com system and the Users using its Services.
- Definitions used in these General Terms and Conditions
- System. A web-based system for administrative search and supply of loads and trucks - www.investlogistic.com
- Access account. After registration, users shall receive access accounts.
- Registration. Filling-in a registration form containing these General Terms and Conditions and requiring personal and company information necessary for the normal functioning of the System.
- User. Any legal entity (company or organization) with an account.
- Load. Goods for transportation.
- Services. The services provided by the following specialized website: www.investlogistic.com
Right of registration and access
- Any company willing to work with the System shall be a subject for registration.
- The registration shall consist of filling in a registration form containing these General Terms and Conditions and requiring personal and company information that is necessary solely for the purpose of providing the Services offered by the System.
- Access rights shall be granted to any User with their own account in the System.
- Full access to the System Services shall be provided by specifying the IP addresses in the registration form.
- The System users shall be able to search by the following parameters: freight relation, free truck relation, advanced search offering full details.
III. Access prices
Invest Logistic 1 EOOD shall reserve the right to introduce or change prices for the use of the Services provided by the System in order to guarantee its quality. Invest Logistic shall announce the access prices within a reasonable time and shall reflect the change in the General Conditions for Use.
IV. Rights and obligations of the Users
- The User shall use the Services provided by the System in good faith and lawfully, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
- In the process of registration, the User shall provide full and accurate data about their identity, legal status, and other information required in the registration form. The contact details provided must be corporate and by a company-authorized contact person (including telephones, e-mail, etc.).
- The User shall have the right to register only one profile. The User may terminate the use of the Services at any time and request the deletion of their account from the Provider.
- The User shall not have the right to assign their account to another party.
- In order to use the System safely and in good faith, the User shall have the right to fill in two IP addresses upon registration, from which the full access to the provided Services shall be carried out.
- Each User who has paid a subscription according to the specified tariff, or who uses the free period, shall have the right to publish a Load or a Free Truck in the System.
- The publication of a Load or a Free truck shall be done by filling out a form for publication, and users shall be required to fill in all the fields marked as mandatory. A published Load or a Free truck without the mandatory fields filled in shall not be accepted by the System.
- When selecting a suitable Free truck or Load, the contact form shall provide direct contact with the respective User from the System.
- The User shall bear full responsibility for the content of the advertisements posted through their account, the personal messages they sent and all their activities through their account in connection with the use of the System.
- The User shall indemnify the Provider for all incurred losses and costs, including any penalties imposed on them as a result of unlawful behaviour on the part of the User.
- In relation to the content published and shared by the User, the User shall confirm and guarantee that they hold the necessary permissions (licenses, rights, consent) required by the law for the transportation and trade of goods.
- The User shall not publish or e-mail to another user information or content that:
- is unlawful, damaging, threatening, violent, defamatory, or damaging.
- is false or misleading.
- advertises the sale of illegal goods.
- contains links to websites that are competitors of the System.
- violates any applicable international, federal, national or local law regarding copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- contains personal or other identifying information with respect to another person without their consent.
- contains viruses, Trojans, worms, logical bombs, or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful.
- violates the usual flow with excessive messaging.
- is of a pornographic nature, including nudity, sexual or corrupting content.
- is racist or discriminatory with respect to any race, religion, denomination, nationality, sex, or any kind of generational affiliation of the individual.
- The User shall not to upset the full or partial functionality of the Website, shall not overload the traffic and shall not generate excessive traffic; they shall not attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or to the respective computer systems, servers or networks maintained by the Provider.
- The User shall have the right to alert the Provider to the unfair practice of another User from the System, as well as to send requests and suggestions to the Provider.
V. Rights and obligations of the Provider
- The Provider shall provide a system for administrative search and supply of loads and free trucks by enabling direct communication between the proposed Users.
- The Service Provider shall neither be a party nor intermediary in the transactions between the Platform's users and shall not be directly involved in the negotiation of the shipment and the shared content and load information as well as in the settlement or the negotiation of the financial parameters of the transactions between the Users.
- The Service Provider shall not be responsible, including financial responsibility, for:
- Any Users' actions that constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any losses, lost profits and other direct or indirect damages caused to the User as a result of using/not using the Services of the System.
- The legality, quality or safety of the goods, loads or services offered by the users, nor the accuracy or veracity of the information provided by them.
- Any third party claims against the User in connection with or due to the use of the Services.
- Any publications in or outside the System that are not created by the Provider himself.
- The inability of the USER to use each individual Service.
- The Provider shall not be liable for any interruption in the program or technical support of other Internet operators and/or telecommunication connections in and/or outside the country, due to which the User may not be able to use the Services provided, in whole or in part.
- The Provider shall terminate unilaterally and without notice the access to the Services provided if a User acts maliciously in the following non-exhaustive cases:
- The User violates these General Terms and Conditions or the applicable law.
- The User damages the interests of other users, the Provider or third parties.
- When the Provider has received an order from judicial or investigative body.
- In the course of attempts or actual danger of illegal activities or actions being committed by the User or by persons using their profile, that may endanger the security and functioning of the System.
- Upon the Provider finding that the User uses or gives access to the Services of the System to legal or natural persons not registered in it.
- The Provider shall have the right to authorize or refuse to create a new account to a User whose account has been blocked, restricted, or deleted.
- The Provider shall reserve the right, if necessary, to change the structure, the terms and conditions for the use of the System, for which the Provider shall not be obliged to notify the users in advance.
- The Provider shall reserve the right to enter and amend the prices of the Services provided, by publishing the modified Subscription Plans with a one-month notice period from their entry into force.
- The Provider shall not use or make available to third parties the information he has received from the users and their personal data, without their prior consent, unless this is in accordance with a statutory provision.
VI. Complaints, requests and suggestions
Complaints, requests and suggestions made by Users shall be reviewed and decided on by Invest Logistic 1 no later than 1 month after receipt, and the subscriber shall be informed in writing of the result.
VII. Settlement of disputes and applicable law
- In the event of disputes between Invest Logistic 1 and their user, in connection with the Services provided, they should be settled by mutual agreement through negotiation. In the event of inability of out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Bulgarian courts shall be competent for its resolution.
- In the application and interpretation of the present conditions, Bulgarian law shall be applied.
- Any and all changes to the content of these Terms shall take effect after they have been posted in a prominent place on the dedicated website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be effective from 2019-05-1.